the effin link don't work.....I tried to copy and paste it....it no workie.   :'(

what link?

DId a little foaming, the air venst in teh back, tail lights, wing mounts, inside the trunk bracking. I will work on teh front today.  I didn't take pics because well didn't think anyone wants to see that

Just one more step towards my goal. Burp.... 15x.x

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

I looked back at my notes. With 10,000 watts, I can do a 161.3. But with 28,000 watts, I can do 163.3. And with 48,000 watts I can do... Well you do the DB math or everyone will have wait until USAC. [big Grin]  thats from willy off teh termpro site

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

tomorrow.. i am going to finish foaming, and move the areo ports to the inside...... guy on termpro said to mount the flair on the inside... so i will.

WELL MY NEIGHBOR CAM BY AND SAID TO STOP THE BASS OR HE's CALLING THE COPS.

Archived