Finally Got Another Jooob!=]]]]

i got a job installing water heaters, we sub contract for sears lol we have a company van and i get to work with my bro in-law so its fun at the same time lol and it BANKS i have worked for 3 days so far an i got a 450$ paycheck, and it is relly onley about 45 mins of hard work ( lifting old one an takin it out and bringing new one in) the rest of the time its just riding around to house to house, the worst part is bein in the attic with all that insulation, but i will average about 600 a week if everything goes how it should :D:D:yahoo: it feels SOOOO good to be workin again lol and i applied for my apprentice licence in plumbing so i will get another 10% =]]

thanks guys i just wanted to share my excitement with you guys :friends:

just put a down payment on a 1998 tahoe, after payment is done i will start my build!!!!! i cant wait lol it actully happing now cause i have the cash to back it up

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!