thephanatik Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 I got a creative sound system from a friend a while back, but there was some terrible port noise coming from the non-flared port. I took the sub and amp out of the old box to put in a new one I'm building this weekend. A few friends thought it would be funny to build a subwoofer enclosure out of the pizza boxes we just got done with. Took a video of the subwoofer in action, including some cream soda waves from the MEGA powerful bass this 4" subwoofer puts out. http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m316/th...=MOV05599-1.flv But seriously, the bass is being produced by a 12" subwoofer next to the desk. The cardboard flexes so much it doesn't put out anything more than some loose duct tape vibrations. Anyone want some flex vids of the box? :hairtrick: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.