coogle i pretty much envy u right now haha. I was stuck in ky working but the owner of my shop went great pics. How did the show go.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

coogle i pretty much envy u right now haha. I was stuck in ky working but the owner of my shop went great pics. How did the show go.

The show was great a little less of a cruod than normal but it was still a great show .lots of cool new gear coming out . lots of hot babes . and the adult trade show and awards were there.

sounds like u had a great time out there. I am still going to come up that way this spring sometime. Hopefully u will be working on a cool project with some of that amazing fiberglass work you like so much.

94 lincoln mark viii

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

sounds like u had a great time out there. I am still going to come up that way this spring sometime. Hopefully u will be working on a cool project with some of that amazing fiberglass work you like so much.

heck ya bro had a great time . stop by any time you like. if I'am not there I just live down the road from the shop and I would be glad to come up and met you . are you coming to Carl Casper Auto show this year? if so give me a call .

yeah i am going to try i usally work saturdays but i am going to get off so i can make it and i hope to have my car done by then. But you know how the life of an installer goes with there cars. I will deff be up that way for sure if i ever get a break from this damn place.

94 lincoln mark viii

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

yeah i am going to try i usally work saturdays but i am going to get off so i can make it and i hope to have my car done by then. But you know how the life of an installer goes with there cars. I will deff be up that way for sure if i ever get a break from this damn place.

I know what you mean about having time to work on your owen car every time I get started on my a new prodject comes in . just so you know the show is open on Sunday aswell . hope to see you there.

i will be in touch when it gets closer to the show im not going to miss it this year. I might just stay up there sat and go to forth street and stop by the shop on sunday.

94 lincoln mark viii

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com