thank you.................. ya the Gucci is over the top but thats what alot of the guys were going for then. not sure what a cop would say most of the time as long as there not causing any trouble around the cops are pretty cool about most things.
this a 1996 Impala I did 4 years ago that stoped in for a new remote
rebuilt the lower part of the door cut the switchs in half and molded them in the das
saved the trunk latch and added 2 motors to keep is shutt
I know what you mean about having time to work on your owen car every time I get started on my a new prodject comes in . just so you know the show is open on Sunday aswell . hope to see you there.
heck ya bro had a great time . stop by any time you like. if I'am not there I just live down the road from the shop and I would be glad to come up and met you . are you coming to Carl Casper Auto show this year? if so give me a call .
The show was great a little less of a cruod than normal but it was still a great show .lots of cool new gear coming out . lots of hot babes . and the adult trade show and awards were there.