Does this look right?

Whats up guys, just wanted to see if I got this correct...its an awesome drawing of the top of a car.  I want to wire up a second battery in the trunk and also do the "Big 3" upgrade, does this make-shift wiring diagram look correct?  If not please correct me on where I'm wrong.  Thanks.

TopViewofCar.jpg

(1)RE SX 154.25 cu.ft. box tuned to 37(1) Autotek MM2000.1 ampStinger 1/0 guage throughoutClarion HU

nice :D thast one high def. pic dude!! lol ... but yea you should have an isolator somewhere between the first batt. and the second bat., and you may want to lookinto a new alt, and different batterys because alot of times isolators take up a volt, whihc means less volts and you working bat..... but its not "nessacary"....you need an isolator because it will keep theacc. batt. charged and no matter how low that battery gets your cars stock system will have sufficient power from the stock bat.... hope this helps, im tired so it might have just confused you a lil more i dunno, butyea, good luck!

Yea I thought an isolator is used if I play my system with my car off.  If I don't play my system as long as my car is on, would that make a difference.  I don't wanna have to spend more money on an isolator if I don't really need one.  Also what would be a good place to buy 0 gauge wire from.

(1)RE SX 154.25 cu.ft. box tuned to 37(1) Autotek MM2000.1 ampStinger 1/0 guage throughoutClarion HU

as for the 1/0 i have no clue where would be the best for yourself... check out local shops, or possibly online??

an isoltor would just be a good idea, if your only going to run 1 i would say dont worry about the voltage drop. they are not costly by anymeans, you can find them at your local rv, dealer probably, thats where i am getting mine... they are a good idea, so that if you do listen when your car is off, or anything else, it wont kill your main supply, and will keep your acc. JUST for the use of your system... i was told, that not having an isolator can put to much stress on the batterys draining and charging in sync...

Aight well I'll look into getting one then, I found a Stinger isolator for about $13 on cardomain.com so I'll probably pick up one of those and try to find a deal on some wire.  About how much wire should I buy in order to wire up both the "Big 3" and the parallel series batteries.  Should I measure the length between all points of the car where the wires are going and add on a foot or so?  Sorry for all the questions, I just want it done right the first time.