So when is a moderator going to tell me why it is that

1. they never sent me a message or email telling me why I post was deleted

2. Why they suspended my account for a reason?????

3. When I sent the forum admin a message asking these questions, a reply was not returned.

BUT yet, in a few minutes, i will have this post deleted and someone on a power trip will again suspend my screen name w/no reason behind it. And for this, I will repost my AD EXACTLY like this. To make a point, if your going to delete my thread and then NOT tell me why, then you deserve no respect. :bsflag: :censored:

So I'm going to waste my time and a chance for me to post on certain topics that other friends of mine have started and shows I might want to post interesting comments on, to do this! Wow, if an admin would have just told me what I have or had done, I would be doing this! :tease:

My ref's do not need to be in my sig at this time. However, I'm hoping a moderator will contact me VERY SOON!

I'm going to just watch this post untill I hopefully will get an explaination. Maybe the lst 2 posts I did was my fault, maybe I did something wrong, but how will I ever know unless i create havoc! I'm known to be a fire starter, this time, I "soaked the matches in gasoline" first. So The entire reason this is up is only to find out what I have done. thanks

My ref's do not need to be in my sig at this time. However, I'm hoping a moderator will contact me VERY SOON!

Waa%20cry%20baby2.jpg

:8)

I know who you are dude. I'm not crying, LMFAO. Yea i read the f/s guidlines, so unless I missed something, both times I posted, or I was sleepin after I read them, which is possible, I did what I neveded, and within minutes, both posts were deleted and account was suspended. I wasn't gonna come back on here but decided that I wanted answers. So "1loudSUV" what would you have done, or did you wipe your tears away already? Ohhhhhhh :drinks:

And...? :rolleyes: :8)

Oh I just noticed your a moderator? So whats up. I think we need to have a talk right? Why is it I don't have any messages from you telling me why my previous posts were deleted? that could solve a bunch of questions I have ya know. Or should I just wait to hear from steve?

Eh, I'm bored just sitting here waiting for post after post and randomly commenting on other threads that I should of done in the first place. But anyway, going to watch some tv and eat dinner. If you can send me a message telling me what the problem is, I'd appreciate it