Old Build To Current Build - 2 Kicker Solox With 2 Xx Goliaths

???inside job???

or you have a big mouth talkin bout what you are doing...?

haha

nice build. i believe i saw a vid of this on youtube a while back.

lol,, well i think it could have been some one around my area, only cuz i did bump my solox when i had one,, and now i didnt have the xxgoliath in there, so i was just playing my pa speakers so i think someone heard me,, but it was my fault for leaving my car outside with a stock alarm.. now its inside my garage :)

freddy velez

just took these pictures today,, here is the new head unit , and the way the box with pa speakers look,, again i am going to change this setup, i might move the speakers two on each side. reason is the box is too close to the back door, so i have to move the box up. also on top of the box is where my ma audio amp was, as you can see the broken rca cables are there, and the screw peeled off alittle of the mdf on the top.

138_2324.jpg

138_2326.jpg

138_2327.jpg

138_2328.jpg

138_2329.jpg

and finally, although the batteries i got inside the car are not the best i did buy a kinetik 1800 and did the big three

138_2330.jpg

138_2331.jpg

138_2332.jpg

freddy velez

looks like it pounds. u are running that with only 4 batt.?

well the subs now arent connected waiting on the amp to get fixed. but yes i got 4 batts in total , one in front three in back,.. i am going to add another battery i got, but they will due for now untill i get more money i really want to get three d3100, but i gota wait for that

freddy velez

Damn...I didn't know Pioneer has voltage displays on the HUs.

Which all single dins have that?

thice ones :)

that head unit has capabilities to go active as well. Its a very nice unit :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

IMG_3294.jpg

dude wut up with that wirein (i'm not makein fun of u or anything) i just want 2 about it

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

IMG_3294.jpg

dude wut up with that wirein (i'm not makein fun of u or anything) i just want 2 about it

lol, its cool i welcome all comments gratefully :) /// well to explain i only tried that way since i didnt have any buss bar and i wanted to see if it could fit under the seat,, but for my modified build i am going to attach the amps to the box, and have two copper bus bar for them.. right now i am just buying things little by little and going to start removing everything around march

freddy velez

cool headunit, i wish i knew how to use all my features on mine, i got the older one premire 860 mp and love it other than the ipod situation lol, and i love the 6.5v preouts, anyway build looks good for only second build, keep up da good work

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif