Memphis Mojo, Dc Lvl 4 Or Fi Btl 15inch

DeepsplJeep

Hey DeepsplJeep, I too have a jeep wrangler and I am wanting to put my sound system in it. I was wondering if you have any pics of your build. It would help me out a TON. I would love to know what you all have in yours.

I will try and borrow a camera and get some pics for you. Nothin real clean lookin I just took the back seat out and put the box back there. I know wranglers arent the loudest out there but dont let people tell you that you cant make one loud. Im not saying mine is but evenchually she will be haha. I would love to hear about your jeep and I will try and help you out with any info you might need.

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

I will try and borrow a camera and get some pics for you. Nothin real clean lookin I just took the back seat out and put the box back there. I know wranglers arent the loudest out there but dont let people tell you that you cant make one loud. Im not saying mine is but evenchually she will be haha. I would love to hear about your jeep and I will try and help you out with any info you might need.

Thanks man, dont feel like you have to go out of your way for the pictures though haha. People have told me that my soft top will cut down on my bass, but I guess I will find out. I too am planning on taking out the back seat an putting in my new soundstream 12 inch sub and amp. How do you have your sub facing? towards the floor, up, into the front seats? oh ya and my jeep is a 1995 YJ, 4inch lift, 33 inch BFGs , warn winch and some KC's, just to name a few haha.

1995 Jeep Yj

Rubicon Express Lift

BFG Tires

Warn 9000lbs Winch

KC offroad lights

1999 Mercury Mountaineer

(need to install)

12in Sub

Soundstream Amp

1/0 wire

4 Channle Amp

Replace the factory head unit

Thanks man, dont feel like you have to go out of your way for the pictures though haha. People have told me that my soft top will cut down on my bass, but I guess I will find out. I too am planning on taking out the back seat an putting in my new soundstream 12 inch sub and amp. How do you have your sub facing? towards the floor, up, into the front seats? oh ya and my jeep is a 1995 YJ, 4inch lift, 33 inch BFGs , warn winch and some KC's, just to name a few haha.

Sounds about like my jeep. You should really look into putting a hardtop on it thats what i did with mine. I had two 10s in my jeep with a soft top and it was bad lol. Doesnt hold any pressure in at all. Down or twords the back is best in a jeep. specially with a rag top that way the woofer will have something to hit off of. My box faces the back and is about 8 inchs from the back door.

98 Jeep Wrangler

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

Sounds about like my jeep. You should really look into putting a hardtop on it thats what i did with mine. I had two 10s in my jeep with a soft top and it was bad lol. Doesnt hold any pressure in at all. Down or twords the back is best in a jeep. specially with a rag top that way the woofer will have something to hit off of. My box faces the back and is about 8 inchs from the back door.

Ya I have thought about a hard top, but new ones are pretty darn expensive. I too put two 10s in mine and it too sounded like garbage haha. Right now I just have a MTX 4 channle amp running 4 speakers, nothin fancy just something to hear some music when the tops off. What do you have under the hood as far as alternator or dual batteries? Is your jeep a straight 6? mines just a lil 4 banger haha but it does everything I want it to.

1995 Jeep Yj

Rubicon Express Lift

BFG Tires

Warn 9000lbs Winch

KC offroad lights

1999 Mercury Mountaineer

(need to install)

12in Sub

Soundstream Amp

1/0 wire

4 Channle Amp

Replace the factory head unit

Ya I have thought about a hard top, but new ones are pretty darn expensive. I too put two 10s in mine and it too sounded like garbage haha. Right now I just have a MTX 4 channle amp running 4 speakers, nothin fancy just something to hear some music when the tops off. What do you have under the hood as far as alternator or dual batteries? Is your jeep a straight 6? mines just a lil 4 banger haha but it does everything I want it to.

Its just a 4 banger also. not horsepower wise but the 4 banger is a better/stronger motor than the 6 is...even though i would like to have one haha. I have the stock alt. and a optima yellowtop under the hood. Just one battery.

98 Jeep Wrangler

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9