Db Electrical?

I was on ebay and came across a 250amp alt for my blazer for only $250.00. Has any one used their product before? Its sounds to good to be true. Also they are saying that it comes with a one year warrany.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

I was on ebay and came across a 250amp alt for my blazer for only $250.00. Has any one used their product before? Its sounds to good to be true. Also they are saying that it comes with a one year warrany.

I have a 200 amp alt from db and I must say it has work well since I had it. never had a problem with it, but now I am upgrading to two dc power alts

I think the main reason that these are cheap is they do 250 maybe but not at lower rpms, Every good manufactorer I talked to said the same thing that those cheap ones might do rated power but @ 4500 and above. The reason iraggi, ohio gen, and others cost so much more is they do much higher amperage @ 2000rpm where we need it most.

it sucks at lower rpms, but thats almost always the case on most HO alts, my iraggi sucks at lower rpms too(talking about 500ish)

i wanna try mechman myself i heard good things about its output at lower rpms

i have a DB Elec. 250 amp for my truck, and it does all of that at a low rpm, 2500ish, it has decent at idle amperage as well

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

Archived