me and my friend running my amp kit to my back were trying to go threw a hole while we ended up pulling the heating tube thats connected to my front vents out. now the heat wont work in the vents. i have an 01 expedition. is there a way to get this tube back in so i can use the heat from my vents?

... sorry if this is posted in wrong section. just that its winter innew york and i have heat only out the floor and the defrosters lol

Reconnect the hose and find a new hole for the power wire, lol

lol yeah i got the system up an running its jus the heat. i have theheating tube i just cant find out how to reconnect it. would i have to take the dash apart completely? or should i just bring it to a machanic?

So the air is coming out of the bottom vents, just not the top vents. The panel on top of the dash on the driver side should just pop straight out. Can you take a pic of the heating tube so i can have an idea wat it looks like. I'll try to help you out as much as i can. My mom has an 98 expy, same body as yours, and i just recently had to take the dash apart to replace her heater core(not a fun job), and i think i know what tube you are talking about.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks