Second Skin Audio

What Should I Get?

i want a good daily beat down.. i still go highschool im a sr this year.. and i wanna have best system by may 29th (graduate) if i get 2 15s no doubt i will win. i was lookin at fi and some things i got questions about like what does universal mean and flatwind and extreme lead.. i dont know if i need or not.. like i said im very new to this.. i got a 600watt amp with rockford p3 now its alright.. and has anyone heard of some tweeters called rockets?

I'll say DC also, awesome subs and customer service is unbeatable. Never heard of the "rocket" tweeters though.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

what does universal mean and flatwind and extreme lead

universal is where you can change the ohm load of the speaker( if you get dual 1's and decide you need dual 2's you can send them back and have them replaced)

and extreme lead is only if you plan on using the subs for a burp/fart scenario, so u wouldnt need them

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

thanks.. i checked out dc and i emailed a guy because theres no shops where i live that have them.. sometimes small towns blow but hey atleast the sheriffs dont mind your music. :P haha redneck cops dont care we have loud music. my friend was tellin me about the rocket tweeters.. he said they were brand new and made in europe somewhere but i never heard of and cant find anything about them online. and if your wondering i have a chevy 1500 3door extended cab and i gotta take out backseat if i get anything bigger than what i got.

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500