Its not about how it will affect his performance in the pool,Hes a dumbass for smoking weed in public, hes a role model, he respresented the united states and won a lot of gold medals, kids look up to him, and he gets a picture taken of him at a party smoking weed. Should have kept it to the privacy of his own house. Now he is going to lose a lot of money, and for what, to smoke weed in public once

Edited by Texas Tech

Baylor University

Accounting

This shit is so much fucking bullshit. I hate every bit of anything to do with weed that is negative. Bullshit.

I have done 2/3rds of the shit out there(even alchol) and I would do anything in the world to beable going back to weed everyday and wish I had never left it and tried other shit.

Yes there are alot of legal casualties from Pot, that if we would legallize it maybe the FUCKING COPS COULD CONSENTRAITE ON REAL FUCKING CRIMES.

It all comes down to money. The dealers make lot of money and the COPS AND LAW INFORCEMENT AGENCIES MAKE ALOT OFF THE DEALERS THEY PROSOCUTE AND THE DRUGS CONFISCATED or everything gets turned into money and returned to the system.

No one would make as much money if it were legal. on both sides of the track. Fuckin Cock Suckers

Why can't I live my life my way as long as I do not cause mental or physical harm to others.

Fuck everything, this is a touchy subject for me

Do you have an education?

Baylor University

Accounting