The Other Red Headed Slut

awesome build.. but why not continue the dividing board all the way across to give the woofers a flush mounted look? instead of two boards screwed to each side..

I plan to eventually, but im short on time, as the show Im going to is this weekend. I made these partial trim panels in order to get the hard part (matching the contours of the truck's panels) out of the way. There will be an additional full front baffle that will flush mount the 18's, and be covered.

Where are your headrests?

The bench seat is out of a first gen S-10, they didnt have headrests. My old bench had integrated headrests, and a razorblade and grinder with a cut off wheel made short work of cutting them off. I like the look of a plain jane bench without headrests. I plan to get this recovered in black vinyl with red piping.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Fuck...yustin finally got some work done. :angry: I guess I got to finally get back to work on mine. :lol:

Looks good homie. I see some bracing and foam in there too.....I bet it sounds even better now. :good:

Hell yeah, I finally found time in my busy schedule to work on the truck again (Sarcasm). lol

It's a night and day difference with the trim panels. They've been done a little more than a day, and I already shook both power window motors loose, and my passenger door lock actuator shook loose as well...Too bad you're out in cali, yoseph, Slamfest is this weekend...wont be the same without you there, bro.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

• 3 months later...

NEver got around to getting the second t4k in. I did finally get more power though.

9ce970f6.jpg

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Archived