• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So you have had the bow for a few days how you liking it so far

I got to shoot it a few times after I got it and I really like it. I bought a whisker bisket, new stabilizer bar, and a new site for it. The other day I brought it to my buddies to shoot. He claimed he shot bows all the time and wanted to make sure the draw weight wasn't to much so I let him pull it back and guess what he dry fires it. So I left immediatley and took it to the local bow shop. They couldn't find anything wrong with it beside the strings came loose but I didn't have the money at the time to have it restrung. I'll have it restrung the paycheck after spring break. Just goes to show how well built hoyt bows are though. I know many people that have cracked their limbs by dry firing.

I'm really happy with the bow. It tooks me forever to get all the peanuts out of the case though lol. Thanks again for everything.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I got to shoot it a few times after I got it and I really like it. I bought a whisker bisket, new stabilizer bar, and a new site for it. The other day I brought it to my buddies to shoot. He claimed he shot bows all the time and wanted to make sure the draw weight wasn't to much so I let him pull it back and guess what he dry fires it. So I left immediatley and took it to the local bow shop. They couldn't find anything wrong with it beside the strings came loose but I didn't have the money at the time to have it restrung. I'll have it restrung the paycheck after spring break. Just goes to show how well built hoyt bows are though. I know many people that have cracked their limbs by dry firing.

I'm really happy with the bow. It tooks me forever to get all the peanuts out of the case though lol. Thanks again for everything.

Glad your happy with it ya Hoyt is imo the best when it comes to archery they can withstand all the abuse you can through at it and ask for more lol ive had one fall out of my tree stand before and be just fine what kind of arrows did you get for it. Ya the packing peanuts were fun to put in there also lol

• 2 months later...
Bow looks Sick. I saw some at Bass pro shop ant I didnt realize that they were that Expensive.

Haha ya man I buy a new bow almost every year and they are not cheap man I spend over a grand on a new bow easily then I buy aarows broad heads and all the other goods to go with it. Bow hunting is not cheap but it is very fun.

I've always loved bows even though I have yet to own or use one. Going to pick up a recurve soon. Taking an archery class at the college this fall (finally, a fun class :P)

Too bad bows are so damn expensive....

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

I've always loved bows even though I have yet to own or use one. Going to pick up a recurve soon. Taking an archery class at the college this fall (finally, a fun class :P)

Too bad bows are so damn expensive....

Bows are very fun to shoot I have a bow lane setup in my basement to practice with. Do you plan on bow hunting or just shooting.