Every once in a great while I come across some posts that make me think, "Damn..." like those asking about speaker impedence when they got the website up in front of them with the diagrams and they STILL don't understand it. Or those people that say their Xplods hit hundreds of dB's. What's the funniest, retarded, dumbest thing you've heard or seen in the world of audio? Anyone got any zingers to share from the internet, retail side, friends and customers? Fire away!

Edited by mdexxxiv

Every once in a great while I come across some posts that make me think, "Damn..." like those asking about speaker impedence when they got the website up in front of them with the diagrams and they STILL don't understand it. Or those people that say their Xplods hit hundreds of dB's. What's the funniest, retarded, dumbest thing you've heard or seen in the world of audio? Anyone got any zingers to share from the internet, retail side, friends and customers? Fire away!

Every once in a great while, I come across a post that has been posted hundreds of times before........ and I lock it.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!