Andrew2944r Posted September 22, 2009 Author Report Posted September 22, 2009 Holy crap that's crazy! When do we get some vids? Will get vids as soon as I get a few more things worked out, I was trying to get a sub with a low enough Fs to really be a low end monster and opted for a single spider set up and with 7k per sub just don't cut it, so I have a few more spiders being sent to me and im going to add 2 more spiders per sub. damn dude, love the rack. im guessing strapped at .5 ? this thing is going to be nasty Yeah about .65 actually, once I finally get it all going it should hit allright, hopefully. Thanks! wow man, that is off the CHAIN!!!!!! nice fabrication on the amp rack, nice everything!!!! This one will be in the member builds section of my main page for sure! Thanks Steve. Team Ampere Audio
Andrew2944r Posted September 29, 2009 Author Report Posted September 29, 2009 Finally got it running tonight, and all I can say is damn. I was highly skeptical of the SHW's having 1 spider and all. I have 2 SAZ-3500's per subs and these things take it like a champ, sound is absolutely amazing and damaging, will have vids up tomorrow. Sundowns are strapped Team Ampere Audio
thehoe92 Posted September 29, 2009 Report Posted September 29, 2009 that amp rack is real clean I like it! I really want to see videos of this beast in action Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
zfrerichs Posted September 29, 2009 Report Posted September 29, 2009 Andrew I am really impressed at how clean everything came out bro!!! :goodjob: I am waiting for numbers more than vids, you shooting for high 50s @ lower hz? I want to see this thing at 30 hz!!!! Roseville, CA
b-eazy Posted September 29, 2009 Report Posted September 29, 2009 wow thats a DAMM nice box and amp rack http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif
tehbert0 Posted September 29, 2009 Report Posted September 29, 2009 sheeeeit looks good im excited for the vids http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
Andrew2944r Posted September 29, 2009 Author Report Posted September 29, 2009 Andrew I am really impressed at how clean everything came out bro!!! :goodjob: I am waiting for numbers more than vids, you shooting for high 50s @ lower hz? I want to see this thing at 30 hz!!!! This set up is louder and much more violent than my other builds, just not to sure how the top port is going to affect my score. From just listening to it for a bit tonight it might be my loudest yet, well just have to see. Box is tuned @ 30hz, and the subs play the lows with ease and get super loud. Team Ampere Audio
tehbert0 Posted September 29, 2009 Report Posted September 29, 2009 how wide is the port? if you dont mind me asking http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
Bacy2k Posted September 29, 2009 Report Posted September 29, 2009 just found this build and read all 11 pages, nice as hell man, amp rack, box, subs, its allll sexy man, keep up the good work. cant wait to see this thing finished, bumpin, and numbers Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active Hertz SPL Show 8's 2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme
Andrew2944r Posted September 29, 2009 Author Report Posted September 29, 2009 how wide is the port? if you dont mind me asking 48 x 4.5 x 17 Team Ampere Audio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.