Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

What To Use For Wire Terminals?


rumproast789

Recommended Posts

Posted

What do I use for some wire terminals...? Anyone have a tut?

I am making my own box and i plan on using screws like most of the other people, for a tight seal. It's urgent!

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

Posted

I've seen some people use 1x bolt, 2x washers and 1x nut for the box... then connect the wires to the bolt with ring terminals.

NO TV AND NO BEER MAKE HOMER GO SOMETHING SOMETHING...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 692 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...