Oh, yeah cutting corners really isnt in my vocab. I am gonna go custom on the exhaust. Long tube headers x pipe the whole 9. The Procharger is gonna be a while I guess or alest the one I want, something to do with the economy. Sold some my Rockford T2's today so there is the money for part of the stereo. the programmer is the EFI Live it allows to tune your car any which way you want. I havent decided what im gonna do to the fuel system yet. Injectors, fuel rails, fuel pump. I wanna have everything ready so when the charger does get here it is ready to go in.

sounds coo. post some pics one of these days. i would recommend letting a shop dyno and tune the programmer for you that way it gets done correctly. unless you know how to do it. you gonna swap the rims or???? getting ready to put a ss bumper on my 97 hoe shavin the handles and the roof rack also.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I know I keep forgetting about the pics. No I think I am gonna keep the stock 20's for now. When it comes to rims i like simple. I have quite a bit of experience with programmers. My brother has a 03 Cobra that we put twin turbos on had a lot of time to get familiar with tunes. But if I get in a bind I know a shop around the way. When are you doint he work to your hoe?

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Oh, yeah cutting corners really isnt in my vocab. I am gonna go custom on the exhaust. Long tube headers x pipe the whole 9. The Procharger is gonna be a while I guess or alest the one I want, something to do with the economy. Sold some my Rockford T2's today so there is the money for part of the stereo. the programmer is the EFI Live it allows to tune your car any which way you want. I havent decided what im gonna do to the fuel system yet. Injectors, fuel rails, fuel pump. I wanna have everything ready so when the charger does get here it is ready to go in.

Have you looked into a Blackbear tune....He is on fullsizechevy.com and does some awsome tuning....i want to eventually procharge my truck to and i will get my tune from him... how many psi of boost you plan on runnin?

2001 chevy silverado 1500

h/u- pioneer avic-f900bt and custom molded 7 inch monitor in center console

mids/highs-memphis m-class 6.5 component set

subs-3 kicker L7 12's seprate chamber box at 43hz and aprox. 3 cu. ft.

amp- treo ssx 2000.1

all memphis 0 gauge wire and rca's

Plans- 2 treo ssp 18's

kinetik 2400 batt and a mla module and high amp alt

focal 6.5 components and amp

I know I keep forgetting about the pics. No I think I am gonna keep the stock 20's for now. When it comes to rims i like simple. I have quite a bit of experience with programmers. My brother has a 03 Cobra that we put twin turbos on had a lot of time to get familiar with tunes. But if I get in a bind I know a shop around the way. When are you doint he work to your hoe?

got a ss bumper cover for the front. waiting to find a tahoe limited side skirt kit ( expensive. and have a 99 escalade rear bumper with the paintable cover. i dont want any chrome except my rims. gonna shave the handles and the roof rack. getting ready for paint soon also. inside. doing 10" monitor in the dash custom center console with heater controls and avic d2 with 4 6x9's in clear acrylic box 3 component sets in the doors kicks powered by two 600 watt 4 channels. 4 18 lvl 4 xl's in custom box with plexi face/mirror inside box. suede headliner and cover panels for box. ran by 2 rockford t4000.1bd's on 6 batts and a 300 amp alt.

thats alot to type.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

What kind of chip do you have...do you have a link? What kind of exhaust did you end up going with. In regards to the procharger I dont want to go over board but Im thinkin right around 18-20. My dyno guy will help me there.

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

wow thats alot of boost...are you going to beef up internals....i was gona run like 6-9 on stock internals....i just have cat back flowmaster 40 series on mine now....its too loud for me....and the tune is here http://www.blackbearperformance.com/

2001 chevy silverado 1500

h/u- pioneer avic-f900bt and custom molded 7 inch monitor in center console

mids/highs-memphis m-class 6.5 component set

subs-3 kicker L7 12's seprate chamber box at 43hz and aprox. 3 cu. ft.

amp- treo ssx 2000.1

all memphis 0 gauge wire and rca's

Plans- 2 treo ssp 18's

kinetik 2400 batt and a mla module and high amp alt

focal 6.5 components and amp

What kind of chip do you have...do you have a link? What kind of exhaust did you end up going with. In regards to the procharger I dont want to go over board but Im thinkin right around 18-20. My dyno guy will help me there.

holy shit. datsalottaboost. you're thinking forged internals, right? If not, i would start thinking about them.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...