Second Skin Audio

I Dunno Were To Post This So

does anyone have any "real" vids of some kicker l5 10's/12's, or l7 10's or 12's, im thinkin bout gettin rid of just my subs and gettin one l5 12 in one of those prefab kicker boxs and be done with it for a while, i tryed youtube for good vids but all i see is ppl runnin a 300.1 or some shit to one, i want to see a 12 with 1000wrms goin to it cause thats what ima be givein mine, and who has some/one how do yall like em? good sq? get low? i found some at a good price and i might get one

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

you wont enjoy it with the prefab box, ill let u know that right now. i heard a pair of 12s on a 2500.1 and it was real loud in a mustang cobra

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

does anyone have any "real" vids of some kicker l5 10's/12's, or l7 10's or 12's, im thinkin bout gettin rid of just my subs and gettin one l5 12 in one of those prefab kicker boxs and be done with it for a while, i tryed youtube for good vids but all i see is ppl runnin a 300.1 or some shit to one, i want to see a 12 with 1000wrms goin to it cause thats what ima be givein mine, and who has some/one how do yall like em? good sq? get low? i found some at a good price and i might get one

i bought the dual 12 l5 with the prefab kicker box it sounded alright. but i took the subs out and built a box and they sounded 100x better and louder.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

My two 15" L7's sound excellent in my Groundshaker box, not sure how they will sound in a custom box, but prefab is not always bad

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

Here is a vid of some 12'' L7's

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

well i was thinkin that to but i cant tune a box for shit and i know they can really sound good n get down ina ported box, but im lookin for minamal airspace/cf room takein up but still have somethin that will sound good n get decently loud, goin from 2 15's to 1 12 is a pritty good leap but i dont care i just need room behind my seats, i was gunna get the 4ohm version cause my local kicker dealer(sp) said on the 4ohm version they take the dual 2 and wire it in series to 4 so i can wire it to 1 and be good that away, 1000rms to one 12 should sound good i would think so, i heard one of the dual 12 l5 box at circuit city once ran from a 1200.1 and it sounded really clean so i think one 12 should work for what i want, im not lookin at hella loud, i just want somethin that dont take up much space, can handle the wattage i got, and sound good on diff types of music, and for a good price

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

are you stuck on kicker, and buying from a chain store?

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

Have:

no, i was gunna get my stuff from onlinecarstereo.com, but i like kicker stuff, i got kicker mids n highs so why not kicker subs?

i dont want fi btl, dc, aa, dd, all i want is somethin that dont take up hardly any space but can take either 600@4ohm, 800@2ohm, 1000@1ohm rms, and sound good on anything, and ive never owned a l5/l7 befor, let alone a square sub so i think it would be cool, and will fit were i need it to also, and is at a decent price

i got this space, and a carseat soon to go on passanger side, heres a pic t773.jpg

why not any of those listed? they may fit your needs better...

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

Have: