Rf Mids And Highs Questions

randomsuper

so i'm planning a new set up. thinking of getting 2 sets of rf p162s 6.5" components, one for the front and one for the rear. the idea is to mount the woofer in the door, a tweet in the sail panel, and a tweet in the a pillar. similar set up the rear, tweeter placement will obviously be a little different. i'm planning on powering them off a rf p400 4 channel.

i also want to install 2 sets of p142c 4" 2 ways in the doors. the plan is to run these off the headunit, which is a pioneer avic d3. i'm sure i'll need a bass blocker or something but i can scoop those up from crutchfield or something.

is the p400 too much for the rf components i'm looking at? i'm a little worried about frying them.

what's the opinion on my choice for speakers? i haven't used rockford speakers in a few years. any good?

my budget is pretty low at about $300 for everything and this seems like my best bang for the buck. i just want to make sure sure i'm not buying $300 worth of crap.

Should do you real good bro

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

I run the old punch 400.4 my jvc touch screen has speaker levels for each speaker. I'm running two fronts of one full side then rears on one channel then a center on the last channel. With me being able to control each speaker level with the head unit it helped A lot.

Oh and it pushes the power it says it does too. Lol

I would think it seems a little ironic that a Rockford Fosgate amplfier rated at the Rockford Fosgate speaker RMS rating would be able to blow them.

Its just me, but I think that both are suitable for each other.

If not blame RF that there own two products blew each other up haha :P

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I would think it seems a little ironic that a Rockford Fosgate amplfier rated at the Rockford Fosgate speaker RMS rating would be able to blow them.

Its just me, but I think that both are suitable for each other.

If not blame RF that there own two products blew each other up haha :P

yeah. i kind of figured the same thing and ordered up the stuff already. can't wait to get it already.

Archived