Chipped A Tooth In My Rearend

Well yesterday I finished up with class and me and my buddy left campus to go bump the streets of good old high point nc and run a few arends(probably not spelled right i know) and over the system we heard what sounded like a marble bouncing around in the back.. Ended up driving it about 2 miles and leaving it parked at my friends jeep dealership. So no more bumpin the streets i guess haha

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

ring and pinion or spider gears???

Not real sure yet it sounds like a spyder but I dont have anything around campus to work on it with nor do i know anyone to help me out around here. So for now she is posted up lol. they want close to $200 just to pull the dif cover off and look around/ fill it back with fluid

98 Jeep Wrangler

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

Not real sure yet it sounds like a spyder but I dont have anything around campus to work on it with nor do i know anyone to help me out around here. So for now she is posted up lol. they want close to $200 just to pull the dif cover off and look around/ fill it back with fluid

damn thats off-highway robbery... they want 2.5 hours labor for a 1 hour job! crooks takin advantage of a student! :o

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

damn thats off-highway robbery... they want 2.5 hours labor for a 1 hour job! crooks takin advantage of a student! :o

I know wtf lol. Im goin to have to find a good shop around here to do the work, dealership isnt goin to cut it. I just dont know if i should go with fixing this axle or tryn to find a dana 44 already setup for a jeep that i could get someone to throw on there since i only have a dana 35(peace).

98 Jeep Wrangler

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

Either way I think im goin to have to sell my 4 wheeler or dirtbike to get her movin again i dont think the rents are goin to go for rebuilding my rearend

98 Jeep Wrangler

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

Either way I think im goin to have to sell my 4 wheeler or dirtbike to get her movin again i dont think the rents are goin to go for rebuilding my rearend

you know what Jeep stands for right?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

you know what Jeep stands for right?

haha Just Empty Every Pocket, then throw a system into the mix and it leads to a broke ass college student haha

98 Jeep Wrangler

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

haha Just Empty Every Pocket, then throw a system into the mix and it leads to a broke ass college student haha

my personal favorite... Just Earn Enough Pay!

my personal favorite... Just Earn Enough Pay!

that is a good one iv never heard that one. I think im goin to get it towed back home to my farm. goin to be a hell of a bill its about 2 hours away.

98 Jeep Wrangler

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

Archived