Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Looking for a really good box


Recommended Posts

Posted

Im thinking about getting one FI SSD18 Sub but I want a good box.  Anyone know where I can get a box for it.  Everyone says the box makes the difference.  If this is too vague let me know since everyone has said everything I ask is vague.

2 Kicker C12's

Kicker ZX400.1

Ported Box

2004 Saturn Vue

http://www.myspace.com/theman7777

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

did you watch the vid?

lol u dont bump it right now....u bump it when your topic gets thrown to the bottome of the list in the section man.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1076 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...