Testing While On Charger

I have 2 saz 3000D, I can not get over 148 db sitting on the charger(in the past I was about 150.7). The voltage RARELY goes under 14. Mostly stays at 14.1 My charger is the powermaster a 25A charger. Shouldn't the voltage drop when it's on a 25A charger?

I can have it up past half way pretty loud and stays over 14. Hard to get lower unless it's max.

Never drops under 13.8 with a 25A charger on it.

My amps or subs never heat up either, other amps I had the subs heated up and voltage dropped.

They sure don't seem to be drawing a lot of current gonna need to get a clamp meter to check it.

Anyone else test with a charger? what's your results do u have voltage drop?

Edited by team ssc Dan

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Super Spl Crx's

i charged my kinetik 2400's yesterday on my kinetik charger. took @ 30 mins to fully charge. display said 14.7 volts fully charged on charger. read 14.4 on volt meter with charger disconnected. i test it out today at full tilt for over 4 mins on phil collins and my voltage never seen below 13.5 with car on. may not answer any part of your question, but my voltage stayed fair with fully charged batts.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

i charged my kinetik 2400's yesterday on my kinetik charger. took @ 30 mins to fully charge. display said 14.7 volts fully charged on charger. read 14.4 on volt meter with charger disconnected. i test it out today at full tilt for over 4 mins on phil collins and my voltage never seen below 13.5 with car on. may not answer any part of your question, but my voltage stayed fair with fully charged batts.

I think "gotFI" partially answered your questions Team SSC Dan about your battery voltage never dropped drastically when playing music. First of all, your batteries (2) Kinetik 2400's has always been fully charged (maintained by your Powermaster charger) and when you started playing music, your voltage stayed fairlly too (about 13.8) and that was only about less than 2 mins of playing. To me that's good to have that kind of voltage maintained on a certain voltage level. Amps asked for a lesser draw of juice from your batteries and the flipside of it too, batteries are also working at it's best. :friends: :drunk:

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg