Sonic Electronix

Avy Loosin Power With Volume All The Way Up

another question....would it be better to get another factory style battery from gm and run two stock batterys or to just replace the stock one with a yellow top?

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

i would check the independace load on the amp from the subs cause who ever "re did" em prolly wired to low and the amp is clipping, ied wire it to 4ohm if possable for stock electrical, and if u get a yellow top if there able to it wire it 2ohm or 1ohm, i dunno if u can run a 1000wrms amp at 1ohm with just one battery, my truck didn't like it to good so i got my stinger sp800 in back n duralast gold 950amp in front and works fine for me, ied rewire the subs n see if that makes a diff, sometimes ppl mess with shit after ppl install stuff cause someone tells em "it can get louder if u do this" n then they do it and smoke, lol, and check how big power and ground wire he has, make sure its atleast 4guage or 0guage, and big three works a hell of a lot, i done the big three on my geo n went from 13.2v to 14.8v idle off stock alt, and if he dont want to buy another battery atleast get a good sized cap, they do work if u dont want to get another battery, but a good cap costs arond $260 and with that u can get a kenitik or 2 optimas from the guy sellin on here

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

thanks for all the input guys. i have no clue how he re-wired the subs but i think he was pullin way too much for some reason.

i rewired them to a 4 ohm load on the amp and everything is working fine now...no headlight dimming no shutting off no nothing. and they actually sound better since they are getting clean power now.

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.