Would This Battery Be Ok?

i was woundering if a reg. car batt. about 650 cc amps be ok? i know that these style batts need too be vented but where i will put it that should not be a problem. it well be running a aq1200d and about 200rms mids and high. nothing real big just need a lil extra support. daily driver, also i will fab. up a batt box to hide that ugly batt. tell me what cha's think! thanks troy and will i need a relay to for this set up, and i well fuse properly. thanks again troy

if its going inside of the vehicle you're gonna want a good vent or just get yourself a sealed battery. as far as it being enough that depends on your alternator size, big 3?, and stock battery up front.

If you get a battery like the ones used on newer cadillacs and many GM cars which are kept in the trunk, these batteries have a built in venting tube which can be extended and run outside of the vehicle. I was looking at this on my sisters car the other day and thought it was a pretty simple, cheap way to put a lead-acid batt in a cabin.

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck