Noise From Head Unit

I have a Alpine cda 9885 Since I got it I have smoked 3 amps all on the highs and I now have a horrible whine from the ground. I took it out and took it to a local service center and paid them to fix it. They said it was perfect. I put it back in noise is bad. Moved the ground the noise lessened but came back. Redid my ground back to where the batteries in the back are attached noise got worse. redid the ground on the frame took it off ground it to a mirror finish and put it back noise is the worse yet. had my son turn on the stereo in his truck and ran the rcas to mine and ran the amp noise is gone. Fuck this sucks any Ideas? Should I Change my ground from the alt to frame to a new place? This is in an explorer sport. PLEASE HELP

I have a Alpine cda 9885 Since I got it I have smoked 3 amps all on the highs and I now have a horrible whine from the ground. I took it out and took it to a local service center and paid them to fix it. They said it was perfect. I put it back in noise is bad. Moved the ground the noise lessened but came back. Redid my ground back to where the batteries in the back are attached noise got worse. redid the ground on the frame took it off ground it to a mirror finish and put it back noise is the worse yet. had my son turn on the stereo in his truck and ran the rcas to mine and ran the amp noise is gone. Fuck this sucks any Ideas? Should I Change my ground from the alt to frame to a new place? This is in an explorer sport. PLEASE HELP

I got rid of my 9886. It was fine when I first got it, then after 3 months I got the most ridiculous whine ever. First time I've ever had whine in the 8 or 9 years I've been into car audio. I tried everything to fix it, different cables, redoing grounds etc... I ended up buying an Eclipse 8053, installed it... bam no more whine. I'll never get another Alpine. I'm not impressed with them at all. This was the second Alpine I've used.

This is my 4th Eclipse and they definitely have their issues as well.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

we had this problem with our navi... we actually just moved the cables away from eachother and it fixed it...(because the 4 chan was close to the 2 monos so we moved the wires to other sides of the car) and it fixed it and kept the same jvc arsenal.

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

are your rca's ran close to your power wire? if so put em on opposite side of car

wrap a wire around rca's and ground it.

if neither work its most likely internal in your headunit.

r u running a 4 or 2 channel amp?