BassBoy69 Posted February 22, 2009 Report Posted February 22, 2009 Ok, so I see they offer colors now. but i have the basic just black sub with a white fi trash.. so would I order with the option of white... because i dont see black.. im guessing this is the trash color ? 144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE 12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer) 6" Aero Ported Box Hifonics - Bxi2010-D Pioneer Deck RD Audio - Front Speaker Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery
Bills Posted February 22, 2009 Report Posted February 22, 2009 Ok, so I see they offer colors now.but i have the basic just black sub with a white fi trash.. so would I order with the option of white... because i dont see black.. im guessing this is the trash color ? corrrect Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
BassBoy69 Posted February 22, 2009 Author Report Posted February 22, 2009 Thanks. 144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE 12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer) 6" Aero Ported Box Hifonics - Bxi2010-D Pioneer Deck RD Audio - Front Speaker Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.