(IAMBUMP @ Feb 28 2009, 05:30 AM) Posted Imagelast i heard he sold or junked that dodge and isn't going to finish it, nor does he work on much anymore. I could be wrong, but thats what i've read/heard from others

Which is totally incorrect...But of course with you since you "read it" or "heard it" from someone that makes it true... :rolleyes:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

I'm an Idiot and although I've NEVER built anything on my own I want to cram my opinions down your throat .....

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

you try to make a point that im wrong about the setup of a truck based on me being told wrong about a guy selling/junking his truck? really? maybe you need to read up on things.

The fact you don't see reverse, 50/50 links anywhere other than on minis should speak enough volume. This dude knows his shit, and could walk circles around you. If you want to argue that fact, call him and talk about things. He builds full suspensions front and rear, not just simple little bag jobs or new control arms. He's building spindles from flat plate, and from cores. I'm not just talking shit, i'm actually speaking of something that's proven. You don't argue the fact that science is true, do you? It's proven that a well setup forward 4 link is far superior, that's it, done, prove me wrong. Like I said (as well as said in that article) these bastardized setups that you only see in minitruckin may WORK.....but it's not superior.

For this to be true, I don't have to "step up to you" or whatever you said before. Being able to hop, drag, 3 wheel, get 2 feet of lift, or anything else has NOTHING to do with how you set up a link setup really. So your challenge is just an ignorant comment trying to belittle me with your scare tactics. It didn't work. I know i'm right, and would never ever put a 2 link, reverse 4 link, or a 50/50 link on my trucks. Trailing arms are one thing, but a solid 2 link is not good.

I have nothing against you other than you made it personal by attacking me with childish names, and the fact your so set in your ways you wouldn't change even if proven wrong by a full on suspension design professional. Your going to do what you to do and not think twice about possibly improving. Now whether you have something against me, I could give a shit less. I'll keep saying to do it the correct way, if people don't want to take a little extra time to do it like that...they shouldn't be building anything suspension wise. Your setup works, rock the hell out of it, its another mini on the road, but I won't compliment the setup.

bro ? i dont know shit about air but it doesnt matter what you say he or no one else is really going to belive you if you havent done what your talking about. im not saying you dont but its hard to say your right or wrong when you havent done either. so just get out there and do it your way and should it really matter what one guy is saying? to me it wouldnt but when you are trying to argue with someone who has done it for years and years and he sees you come up telling him he has done it all wrong and you havent done anything it wont matter what you have read or heard. so just finish your ride and enjoy it knowing you did it how you wanted.

Roseville, CA

bro ? i dont know shit about air but it doesnt matter what you say he or no one else is really going to belive you if you havent done what your talking about. im not saying you dont but its hard to say your right or wrong when you havent done either. so just get out there and do it your way and should it really matter what one guy is saying? to me it wouldnt but when you are trying to argue with someone who has done it for years and years and he sees you come up telling him he has done it all wrong and you havent done anything it wont matter what you have read or heard. so just finish your ride and enjoy it knowing you did it how you wanted.

EXACTLY what I have been trying to say...once he actually does something...anything.... then come to me with what HE'S done and not what he read in a book....

My Shit Works and is is on the road day in, day out...his shit is being "re-done" so I think we know who's "Way Of Doing It" is Superior.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Archived