added u as friends and showed u some love haha

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

haha.. ill star u back bro i dont star anyone i just leave comments lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

haha.. ill star u back bro i dont star anyone i just leave comments lol

anyone who shows any love I've stared, but I'm sure this won't last long.. I won't even check the site after too long except when I get email notifications, then I'll go down the list and hit everyone back

Rimz... I wish, if I had $$$ I wouldn't have got an Azteck in the 1st place, cuz I could get a nice a sride and rebuild it from the ground up. I'm broke ass but I make due with what I got :D

IB3 22"

Ha, you changed it becuase of the termlabiens? lol, I loved the 15hz vids man

I never expected to get love for them, been a passion of mine for years. Fact is, my woman and I both can hear and feel the super low songs much better at 15Hz. I know that doesn't make sense, because being in-car I would guess would drop the enclosure tuning and transform it into a 6th order/horn as well, where we would be sitting inside the mouth. So I really expected 20Hz to not change that much, and I thought 25Hz would in effect really be tuned around 18Hz... so i thought Bass I Love You and a couple other sub-sonic songs would really perform much much better with a 25Hz tune. NOPE!

Today I'm gonna bust out the shitty camera again though and make some vids of the massive airflow I get now way up at 33Hz. I di actually get a bit of port compression and a lot of turbulence I think, even with a 7.75" x 3/4" port LOL

IB3 22"