Official Slapmaster Feedback

• 2 weeks later...

here is some feedback on slapmaster

004.jpg

im happy with mine, need 4 more though

02 dodge ram quad cab 4.7

pioneer 9800bt

pioneer 5700 dvd(yes 2 headunits 5700 for dvd only)

1 re xxx 15 (new style in center console)

4 18" fi btls in snugtop

12 mb quart 6.5s original ones not maxxsonics (kicks, 3 in each front door 2 in each back door)

quart 4" dash sp

2 soundstream xxx6500s

1 pd asa1000.1 for the xxx15

4 pb asa600.4 highs

4 7" screens

1 15" flipdown

2 red tops

16 g31 yellow tops

playstation 2

4 8x11 p.a. horns under truck (music plays through them)

db 80.2 for horns

2 underglow kits (1 flex kit in fenderwells)

24" martin bros vampires

• 4 weeks later...

Well its been "Days" since I've heard from him so its time to put this out there..."Slapmaster, you owe me.

As I wrote before, in place of a yellowtop that he dropped he sent a Redtop in its place. Well I finally got the battery installed last week along with everything else in my Suburban and when I was wiring up the front battery (RedTop) I put a DMM on the side postd and got no reading...really thought nothing of it as it read 12.4 on the top posts.

Well a day later I smell battery acid (Hadn't had that smell in my garage since my days of charging batteries for hydraulics in a trunk) I look at the redtop and notice its leaking...I'm looking at it and there written in sharpie is the word "DEAD" :aggressive:

IMG_0615.jpg

I send dude a PM on 4/6 and he replies the next day 4/7 that he will "Make it right" and to "Give him a few days". Well I've been busy this week and today when I went to pull my truck outta the shop the battery was leaking everywhere (actually looks like it exploded)....

So instead of just pulling my Burban out for its first ride with my new beat to visit family on Easter, I got to instead clean up my engine compartment and shop floor and install another battery....

To say I was pissed this morning is an understatement.....Slapmaster, you need to get this straightened out and with a quickness. At this point I don't want another battery from you so your going to have to break some bread my friend.

I paid you $420 for 3 Group 31 yellowtops..you do the math. :8)

Edited by *1LOWSUV*

This was yesterday's messege...

hear is the deal. you keep that batt you already have. and i give you this second batt you just pay shipping. or you return the batt with a dead side post and i ship out the the replacement batt. let me know.

Who the hell ships a battery that is leaking everywhere? I for one won't be...its a crime. I informed him that he's more then welcome to come to Cali and pickup this POS but as far as shipping it back that wasn't happening. What will be happening is this guy breaking some bread....SO I guess I'll wait another 2-3 days for his responce as thats how it works with him.

Here is what the battery looked like Sunday after I pulled it out...You can see its covered in acid.

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

Times ticking for you slapmaster..... :8)