Bnib Kicker Dx69's $50+ Shipping (have 2 Pairs) Barely Used $45 + Shipping (6 Pairs)

2 boxes never used never out of the box $50 a box plus shipping, I have 2. The slightly used I don't have the original packaging for, but they have less than 5 hours play time with low power on a HT receiver. $45 a pair + shipping. Any enclosures seen are free if anybody wants to pay shipping on them.. even that 15" box. The black carpeted 6x9 box on the left fits back windows on the rear deck.

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0002-2.jpg

DSC_0003-1.jpg

those are actuall cobwebbs! These used ones have no more than 5 hours play time from a home theater surround receiver!

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

1st time out of the box!

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

Please email me I don't check PM's! kryptonitewhite@ hotmail.com

IB3 22"

are the new ones $50 per pair or $50 per 6x9

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

not sure on pending sale for new box, consider everything still up for grabs.

both BNIB together $90 + shipping

all 4 used pairs together $150 + shipping

all 6 pairs together $225 + shipping

These are all perfectly fine 3-way Kickers with huge magnets, 1/2 roll foam surround, loud 3" mids, crisp and clear 3/4" tweets, seriouse power handling. Super loud and clean. 4 pairs barely used at all, sat in my closet safe from the elements.... a couple years and that is all the dust and cobwebs they managed to collect! 2 pairs never out of the box! These are $75 a pair, you can't beat this! Get all 6 pairs and 1 badass amp and wall them! Full range system with no crossover fuss, no fade, multiple amp wirings..... super high efficiency so low electrical upgrades needed! They have been sitting here cluttering my closet going to waste, a damn shame!!

IB3 22"