Bnib Never Been Used Stinger High Current Car Audio Circuit Breaker Scb150

These are $30 a piece, I am selling all 4 together for $100 + $15 shipping.

DSC_0004-2.jpg

DSC_0005-2.jpg

DSC_0006-2.jpg

Included for free, I am cleaning house with the following items:

6 pairs of auto RCA's... 2 never used silver, 2 slightly used gold, and 2 heavily used Phoenix Gold green

3 pairs AV RCA's all 3 never used, 1 set unpacked

1 set of Kicker Remote Bass Boost for KX amps

6 power distribution blocks single 4 gauge to dual 8 ( I use for DVC sub terminals... single pos and neg from amp to dual positive and dual negative for DVC )

Picture15.jpg

3 terminal cups... I have 4 more if requested, pending 6x9 sales if no boxes requested

I will only drop $5 from shipping if you request any or all FREE items to be dropped, but price stays the same... it is $100 for the breakers, the rest is just free to get rid of it!

IB3 22"

what size r those breakers?

will u sell distro's seperate? if so how much for all 6 shipped to NY 10312. thanks

150 amp

5$ for the distro blocks plus shipping, IDK how much shipping would be but the alarms I just mailed out were $11 to send, so let's say $10 shipping and I'll cover the difference if it's more.

$15 shipped.

IB3 22"

i will take the distro blocks , anychance u would throw in a breaker too with them for a $25 total ?

If I break up the breakers, I gotta redo everything...

I can do the 6 distro blocks and 1 breaker for $30 + shipping. $40 shipped

( I still don't know how to calculate actual shipping with a zipcode, I have just been guestimating and I've already ate over $23 in extra shipping so far... any help would be appreciated! )

EDITED

Edited by kryptonitewhite

IB3 22"