Jump to content

Cop Assaults 15yr Girl


Recommended Posts

Posted

i hope she sue's his ass into the ground, he gets some jail time and his ass becomes the size of texas...thats just me tho

x2

x3.. i dont have nothing against cops.. but damn shit liek this is taking it too far..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Posted

i hate them :censored: cops them :censored: holes

I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!

"I talk shit from the safety of my house"

Posted

If u guys want to ban me for speaking my opinion then ban me. As an officer I have dealt with people for some time... the media only shows us in a bad light. Do not bunch cops all in one bunch. Yeah their are some bad ones but more good then bad. Just remember that the next time u r getting robbed at gun point. Cops put their lives on the line everyday day...CAN U SAY THAT. All u people see is a poor little 15 yr old girl who is tender and innocent and did not do anything wrong. Just so u know a fellow officer was stabbed in chest with a fingernail file from a 14 yr old (innocent) girl. Guy nearly died from the attack. All she was guilty of was being drunk at a party. So give me a little slack if I do not feel pity for the girl in the video. The video does not always show what happened. During training we were showed a video of a male fleeing his car from the video camera all you see is a police officer pull his weapon and shoot, from this camera angle you could not see the other man pulling his 38 from his coat. The store cameras caught it all. So just remember u where not there and do not know what was happening or just had happened. And yes if I need to take down a perp no matter the size or age I do it so that I am able to go home safe every morning.

Posted

People in jail will find out what he did and he will be getting a very serious ass whooping and hopefully raped. Yeah I said it, raped! Lol and he better hope he goes to jail because people in the streets probably want him dead BAD. I know if that was my little sister or something, I'd end up doing serious jail time if he got let off with minimum punishment

If he was to go to jail (doubtful) then he would be placed into PC anyway. No contact with others.
Posted

for one its a girl and 2 she is 15. Your dad never tought you anything.

My dad taught me to keep my nose clean and stay out of trouble.
Posted

I think the worst part is even after he beat the hell out of her he then shows absolute no decency by pulling her off of the ground by her hair!

That's just wrong...

Now I can agree. Once the treat has stopped all force is supposed to stop.
Posted

U say that now but when u need us it will be a different story.

nah lol im good

I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!

"I talk shit from the safety of my house"

Posted

Mannnn Fuck The Policeee :D

1995 Chevy S-10 Blazer

-=Current Audio Setup=-

(2) Kicker 12" L5's

(4) Eminence Delta 6" Mids/High Speakers In The Doors And Rear Panels

(4) Eminence Delta 10" Mids/High Speakers In A Custom Built Wall Behind The Back Seats

Kicker ZX1500.1 Powering The Subs

Kicker ZX850.4 Powering The Mids/Highs

Sound Stream Capacitor

Alpine Deck

(2) Optima Yellow Tops

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4704 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...