What size Alternator?

so now that you got the alt and i remember you said your taking out the back seats what do you have planned? and are you gonna get another battery?

Well, the back seats are outas of a couple nights ago actually. I am thinking about building a bigger box tuned lowed( around 30 Hz) and a fiberglass amp rack. you can actually check out the thread EpicenterDesigns posted in the members project area about door panels because those are actually mine, he is letting my work on them myself ( as much as I can).I am going to play it be ear for the battery. I may, but I may not I am just really trying to get this done before I move to orlando for college, because then I definately wont have any money.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

hey 01extreme ,im gettin ready to do the big 3 on my 95 s10 w/2.2l and im not sure where the ground strap is.they say this is the most important upgrade.the wire from the engine block to chassis,help me out dude.Imnot sure which it is.where was yours located?

hey 01extreme ,im gettin ready to do the big 3 on my 95 s10 w/2.2l and im not sure where the ground strap is.they say this is the most important upgrade.the wire from the engine block to chassis,help me out dude.Imnot sure which it is.where was yours located?

thats funny cause my friend just traded in that exact same truck. not sure where that is though. we didnt replace it. looked like 4 gauge already, so we let it alone considering he was running 8 gauge power.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I am not sure where you should ground from on the block, my blazer has the 4.3L. My friend has the 2.2L so I can check it out for you if you would like. On mine Ii just found a bolt on the front/bottom of my engine, and ran wire from there to one of the bolts holding on my sway-bar. It might not be the "best" way to do it, but it helped me out tons.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...