need more info than that.. Could be many things from that discription.. have it looked at, maybe find out if the comp has threw a code. Could be the injectors, or the computer, could be a bad coil pack.. plug wires.. i mean there is lots of things lol

Edited by bassbaker15

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

well i checked all the fuses and it was running just fine then when we tried to go for a ride it wouldnt start, all wires are good and it dont got a coil pack it's sitting on the side of the interstate cops wont let us tow it unless its on a flat bed.

Edited by accord_exr

Team Deadly Hertz

well i checked all the fuses and it was running just fine then when we tried to go for a ride it wouldnt start, all wires are good and it dont got a coil pack

well see if it threw a code..

Edited by bassbaker15

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

although depending on the car, could even be the timing belt or something like that. I don't know much about honda's so I can't say for sure but I know thats what my probe did. It wouldn't get spark and I traced it back to the timing belt. Assuming it has a distributor being ran off a cam which is turned by the timing belt, check to see if the arm in the distributor turns when you crank the engine. Or, if you can see your cam gears through your oil fill hole, see if those turn when you crank the engine. Not definitive testing, but you know if they aren't turning something is wrong down that alley.

whatever dude, dont listen to me then.. its not like i do this work everyday or anything =/

just to prove it here

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...19073342AA3YAax

merry christmas, and remember google is your friend...

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

trust me it aint gotta a coil pack it has 4 spark plug wires going to the plugs and thats it. it's a 90 no check engine light or anything

id suggest finding some more out about your car then seeing if we can help you. The accord has been around for quite a while, and the engines have had quite a few changes. Im pretty sure I could say with quite a bit of confidence that they used to have a distributor on the older models yet on the newer ones they have changed to a distributorless system even though Ive never seen an accord engine... find some specs on your engine then we might can be of some help. A hanes manual etc would also be of great benefit to you

i told him what to do, if he chooses not to listen that is his problem.. I work as a mechanic every day.. so I think i could kinda know what im talking about..

so again my suggestion stands... do that and get back to us

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build