Well I Got A Few Things I Dont Need

well ive got a few things that i dont need, and i need money more than anything, anyways heres pics, will see how much shipping is tommrow or somewhat to see for prices, i'll put prices but its still pending on how much shipping will be but i'll negociate on prices:)

tsunami 4guage anl fuse block, nothings wrong with it just i dont kno how to use the damn thing, and i tryed soildering one side to see if that worked but no luck, its pritty much brand new cept for a lil bit of stuck soilder that i WILL remove upon sale

DSCN1343.jpg

DSCN1350.jpg

here is it taken apart to show what i mean by "i dont kno how to use the damn thing"

DSCN1344.jpg

$30

next up is a set of mtx 3&1/2'' coax's that are in 9/10 cosmetic shape cept for a lil tare in surround but not really noticable and still works perfect

DSCN1345.jpg

DSCN1346.jpg

DSCN1347.jpg

DSCN1348.jpg

$30

next is a set of spl 5&1/4 speakers that sound awesome and is 9/10 cosmetic,10/10 performance

DSCN1355.jpg

DSCN1356.jpg

$25

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

next is a set of dual iluminate 5&1/2 coax's, i kno there dual but they still sound really good for what they are, and they light up blue

DSCN1357.jpg

DSCN1358.jpg

$25

next is a ma audio 0guage in, 4 4guage outputs anl fused dist block

DSCN1359.jpg

DSCN1360.jpg

DSCN1361.jpg

$35 for fuse dist block

dunno bout fuses just yet

next i have a la audio 300w 2ch amp, paint is chipped but still works good, will be good for a set of mids n highs or a small sub

DSCN1364.jpg

DSCN1365.jpg

DSCN1366.jpg

$40

next is a mtx road thunder 10'' sub, works really well for a small system, it looks rough but still works good

DSCN1372.jpg

DSCN1373.jpg

$20

and i got parts for a pioneer dehp44, faceplate, heatsink, cdplayer, rca outputs

DSCN1377.jpg

$15

prices are negociable(sp) and will change prices when i figure out what shipping will be

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

i'll see bout shipping, and it has 1/0-0guage in, and 4 4guage outputs, maby u can get a reducer to fit in it and run 0guage?, and im still iffy bout the fuses cause i unno if i will need em or not, price is just for fused dist block, but i might work a deal with u with fuses, its got 3 ma audio 300amp fuses, were might i look to get shipping info? this is my first time sellin stuff on the net

sry man i been tryin to fix my roof from leaking, but i promis i will go tommrow to get u prices on shipping, dont loose faith in me man i'll do it, just got done cauking it n screwin down the tin, gotta finish up tommrow but i'll do this right after work, you have my word homie:)