Sonic Electronix

So, I Hurd Through The Grapevine....

This is some crazy shat man.... Just remember if you do anything, there is a forum with all this documented so everything now is premeditated.. At least I would think...Best bet is to go the the police station and advise them of this just in case... Maybe they will send a couple of extra patrols around your area over the next couple of nights.

THANK YOU.....I thought I was the only one saying to myself, "They're planning...its premeditated". If I "heard" someone was going to take my shit I wouldn't braodcast it here...If it happens be prepared to handle the situation. Tell the Cops you've seen guys rolling through your neighborhood casing the joint....not like you snitched, you just made them more aware.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

X2 ..

next time dont say NOTHING to NOBODY. not your girl, mom, brother...and remember say nothing to the crackers if they ask..02

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

well, just woke up, car is in one peice. but like i said, it was garaged tonight, i'm gonna call my boy when he is up to see how his camarro is.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

It must be in a living space to have free shooting practice. Garage doesn't count.

that sucks, in Florida, you just have to feel threatened. Doesn't even have to be in your house or even on your property !!!

Pop them, then plant something on them.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Archived