Second Skin Audio

What Size Box For 2 Btl 18's In A Armada Truck

you can trust the dudes at proline ;) they're really good at what they do, but like everyone else said, bigger is better, maybe consider losing some of the visibility out the rear window to get some extra space

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

hey thanx fo rthe advice guys well the second btl 18 arrived today...in fact i went and metup with my ups guy just to be sure lol cuz sometimes he does not make it before i leave to work and thats a pretty heavy box man even for a bodybuilder like me lol.....anyway i was wondering what u guys thought of those digital designs subs? that are supposed to take like 8000 w? and can i have the same affect as two btls using one digital design sub? or am i good with my btls? another guy mentioned to be careful with the btls clipping? that they dont handle clipping easy and they will fry the coil?

Edited by BIGMANNYC

hey thanx fo rthe advice guys well the second btl 18 arrived today...in fact i went and metup with my ups guy just to be sure lol cuz sometimes he does not make it before i leave to work and thats a pretty heavy box man even for a bodybuilder like me lol.....anyway i was wondering what u guys thought of those digital designs subs? that are supposed to take like 8000 w? and can i have the same affect as two btls using one digital design sub? or am i good with my btls? another guy mentioned to be careful with the btls clipping? that they dont handle clipping easy and they will fry the coil?

lol that was a quick change of heart. lol the z1 is a beast but good luck finding one. and clipping comes from your amp deck or song not the sub. and any woofer wont handle clipping very well.

Edited by zfrerichs

Roseville, CA

lol that was a quick change of heart. lol the z1 is a beast but good luck finding one. and clipping comes from your amp deck or song not the sub. and any woofer wont handle clipping very well.
lol ok thanx zak i just needed reasurance on that--:) well my second btl arrived im ready to build that box now ! ill keep ya posted i was thinking of a 10 cu box with a large port......this can leave me some space in the rear since its my only car now. http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn104/B...NYC/mybtl18.jpg