Need Help Mounting Alternators On 97' Nissan Pickup

Ok here it goes I have a 97' nissan pickup truck. I have a wall in it with two 15's . Right now I have 500rms going to each sub and I have a nasty voltage drop. The dealer I bought my amps from told me each amp draws 70amps of current an I have one on each sub! My trucks stock alternator maybe has a 50 or 60 amp alternator on it and it cant keep up! I want to put two more amps on(total of 4, 2 on each sub), but voltage is already an issue with just two! SO I went to a local alternator shop and had him build me two 150amp alternators 100 at idle. But I have to build brackets to mount them and they only place that would build them for me wants to charge me over 1200 to do it and i dont want to spend that much! I have a friend thats good with metal and he said he could build them but he doesn't know the first thing about cars! So da question is has anybody built brackets for a 97'nissan pickup or has any knowledge that may help me! And does anybody know if anyone sales a high output alternator that would mount directly on to my truck, cause if worse comes to worse I would rather bur a new alt with decent amperage that would mount up before spending the $1200 to mount the ones i have! Thanks I can take pics if anyone needs!

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Archived