Spl Help With Vids

i have 2 18" treo ssx's and 2 rd audio 3250.1's my box is 10 cubes net 8cubes after all dissplacments its tuned to 32hz with 100sqin of port subs up port back in a 97ford probe hatchback car i did a 149.5@28hz i know its not bad but what can i do to get it to do 150xx im doing meca comps i have 2 hc2400's in the back autozone batt up front stock alt for now till i get money for an upgrade but in meca m5 class can i run more batt i cant understand the rules good but to be honest a 149.5 @ 28hz feels like my car is falling apart lol please help me hit a 150xx please here is a link to a coulple of my vids pleaes comment them

Edited by fast85_gt

I run in MECA as well you can get a 150DB easy first thing to try is dynmat in the whole back of the car you should get a 150 out of that with dyna but if not this will put you in the X class but you will get a 150 build in MDF block outs block from your back latch then up the back glass and sides it will also depend on the degree of the block outs on how the pressure is put the front windshield I got the block out idea from a guy in mod x its not pretty but it works if you need examples on block outs I have quiet a few laying around I can send you pictures via email.

I'm testing a few new ideas with block outs when I get the numbers I'll get back to you on the DB gain as of now the most I have gotten was a gain of 3DB

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

You're going to bring the tuning up...that's too low...shoot for 45-50hz.....and in m5 your gonna need a 155 to be competitive also...check your impedance rise.What kind of vehicle?

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,' unless you're a tweaker, and in that case you already fixed it ten times and it's still broken. - Dave Mustaine

You're going to bring the tuning up...that's too low...shoot for 45-50hz.....and in m5 your gonna need a 155 to be competitive also...check your impedance rise.What kind of vehicle?

it a 97 ford probe gt i wont it to still play music well thats why i tuned to 32hz but what tuning will still play well and give good numbers

ive got my wall tuned to 37 and im doing 154 on the dash and thats with music, without a meeter its hard to say what will be your sweet spot other than to try and try again. and maybe talk to someone who had the same car as yours and take hints/tips from them

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

You can do a box with a removable port..make one port for daily and one for comps..

thats what i would do when i add my third lv5 18 gonna do a wall with removable ports

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841