It was plenty of work...but it's worth it

x2 on the work, great job.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

yea that is very nice work. Thanks a lot for the pics. really helps :) One final question, I have 1 yellowtop in the front of my car and 2 in the back. How should i connect all the wires? something like this (sorry about the bad drawing) :01nocomment8so:

Picture1-1.png

That will work. or instead of running two lines one to each batt, you could run one line to one back batt then connect the batts in the back together. But if you can spend the extra money more is better.hah, and make sure the buss bar is grounded good.

That will work. or instead of running two lines one to each batt, you could run one line to one back batt then connect the batts in the back together. But if you can spend the extra money more is better.hah, and make sure the buss bar is grounded good.

how would i connect the 2 back batteries? ground the two and connect the pos together to the front?

Team Bass-Hz

how would i connect the 2 back batteries? ground the two and connect the pos together to the front?

it would go: Positive terminal under the hood to Postive terminal to first trunk battery. then, Positive terminal of first trunk battery to Positive terminal of the second trunk battery. then ground the two batts in the trunk.

That is how i have my wire ran for power for a saz3000 amp,