LulzChicken Posted March 17, 2009 Report Posted March 17, 2009 Hey everyone, below is my system that I currently have setup. I am looking to up that with two 15"s in place of the two 12"s. I was talking to an audio adviser on crutchfield and they recommended two of the "Rockford Fosgate P2D215 subwoofers" (link below). Only thing is, I am going to have to get a new box for these. I am not interested in making a box as I am not experienced enough to do so. I just prefer to buy a box that matches the required ported box volume of 2.66 cubic feet. My amp is suppose to handle two of these so says the Crutchfield person. Thanks again guys, I basically need a box that can fit two of these 15"s. Also, will these be a worthy upgrade from these 12"s? I want to be able to play some good, loud music on these while being able to put out some low notes. Thanks! :hairtrick: Rockford Fosgate sub: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_575P2D215/Roc...ml?search=15%22 How about this box? http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7510_S...Box-+2SV15.html This box is cheaper, and has a better fit for the cubic feet: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DUAL-15-SUB...rsQ5fEnclosures -------------------------- Current Setup: Subs: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_107DB1222/Pol...222+&tp=112 Amp: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_108R1600A/Inf...?tp=115&s=0 Receiver: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130DEHP4UB/Pi...UB.html?tp=5684 Amp Wires: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_142PA41/EFX-4...it.html?tp=2919 Speaker Wire: http://www.crutchfield.com/p_211UCT12/Stre...re.html?tp=2917
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.