Need Help Finding Some 0guage

well i got some hugfen 0guage in my truck n was wondering what a good brand would be? i was thinkin bout knu konsepts(sp) but i dont kno how many feet i really need, i got this hugfen ina 30ft roll for $30 off a friend and i love it but i want somethin diff, this stuff doesnt bend worth a damn but has alot of strands in it tho, i was thinkin bout redoin my wire from front to rear of my truck with somethin else cause ima redo my box sometime this summer, subs forward, port forward tuned to around 35htz, false floor with amprack(dunno how ima do it tho) 1 8'' mtx6000, with kicker kx6&1/2 coax in back on top, i kno my truck can get louder its just the box aint lettin it do it lol, and i was thinkin about it and i got alot of damn box in there to and it would look alot cleaner in a diff box, i want to do subs up, port up, but i had a set of rf punch hx2 12's off a mtx500d in there ina prefab ported box that sounded ok but the sound wasnt "full" as it is with what i got, ima do my box out of 3/4 berch with either 1/2-1/4'' over top stained maple just for looks, and good mids on top, and im prolly gunna need more wire than what i have now, and a place for cheap connectors to, do they sell em to? subs are mtx 8000 15's if anyone was wondering powered off a memphis pr 1000.1

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

0/1 gauge to a 1000.1? That's a little overkill bro!

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Archived