Viper Alarms And Remote Starts

how many do you have??

my birthday is april 3rd and ill have money then think you can save me one??

real talk no bs

One of my distributors is having a special on these right now. I figured I'd pass the savings on to you guys too. I am going to pick up a few of these (5701) when I get back in town. Would anyone be interested in getting 1 for $180 + shipping? They are available in black or pink. PM me if you are interested. I will be making my order on 3/30/09. The alarm with be brand new in the box, never opened. He also has some 5601 1 way & 5901 2way units as well. My cost is your cost + shipping.

Here is a link to DEI's website: DEI - Viper Alarm w/Remote Start

5901 - $240 + shipping to you

Posted Image

5701 Pink - $180 + shipping to you

Posted Image

5701 Black - $180 + shipping to you

Posted Image

5601 - $150 + shipping to you

Posted Image

You can send me the money through paypal or mail me a money order.

If you are interested PM me the following information:

Form of payment you prefer (money order or paypal)

Which alarm you want

your name

address you want the alarm shipped to

email address to send the paypal invoice to

phone # just incase I need to contact you

I will email you a UPS tracking # as soon as I ship the alarm(s)

Yes, I can order you one whenever you want. I am not going to buy a bunch of extras, but I can just order whatever you want when you get your money together.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Here is a link to the alarm on Vipers website: Viper 5901

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I'm pretty sure all the information on that 2 way pager is on that page. I'm really not sure what the display shows.

dj2q.jpg

bump

dj2q.jpg

I going to pick these up monday. Anybody else want one?

dj2q.jpg

I am definately going to get these on monday. I'll shoot you an email when I have them in my hand

dj2q.jpg

Anyone else? I'm leaving @ 7AM to go to get my order. Let me know if anyone else is interested.

dj2q.jpg

Archived