Viper Alarms And Remote Starts

Posted Image

Roscoe1129, MRriley96SS & NOFEARX18 I have your alarms & will ship them first thing in the morning. I will email tracking #'s as soon as they ship!

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Posted Image

Roscoe1129, MRriley96SS & NOFEARX18 I have your alarms & will ship them first thing in the morning. I will email tracking #'s as soon as they ship!

You da man! Payment sent... :good::clapping:

1996 DCM Impala SS

(2) JL 13W7s

(2) 1000/1s

(1) 450/4

1971 Caprice 406 SBC

SAZ-4500D

(2) Fi BTL 18s

No problem man. I'm glad I was able to help you guys out. I'll email the tracking #'s in the morning. Let me know if you need anything else. I stuck a free beer coozie with my shop logo on it in the box with the alarms also. Enjoy.

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

No problem man. I'm glad I was able to help you guys out. I'll email the tracking #'s in the morning. Let me know if you need anything else. I stuck a free beer coozie with my shop logo on it in the box with the alarms also. Enjoy.

We will do future buisness...right now I'm in the proess of buying a House so my money will slow up a bit. PM me a price on some good 6.5 inch components. Once again, Thanks!

1996 DCM Impala SS

(2) JL 13W7s

(2) 1000/1s

(1) 450/4

1971 Caprice 406 SBC

SAZ-4500D

(2) Fi BTL 18s

Roscoe1129, MRriley96SS & NOFEARX18, I DROPPED YOUR ALARMS OFF @ UPS THIS MORNING. TRACKING #'S HAVE BEEN EMAILED.

dj2q.jpg

PM Replied.

dj2q.jpg

yes, I can order the alarms anytime you want one. I have my own shop.

dj2q.jpg

Archived