Viper Alarms And Remote Starts

PM roscoe on those components. I believe he has got the hookup!

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

PM sent.

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• 2 weeks later...

Bump... I can still get these all day long.

dj2q.jpg

Bump...

dj2q.jpg

Can you get the remotes by themselves? I'm looking to replace my Clifford 50.7x LCD 2-way remote with the same one OR possibly get those new HD color remotes if available. Do they make cases like Compustar? Please let me know.

DDAudio002-1.jpg

lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6

DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT

Bump... I can still get these all day long.

Got your message I will wait to hear from you about the 5901 today. thanks bro.

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

PM sent. The new 5901's with the color display will be in soon. $255 shipped to the lower 48

dj2q.jpg

PM sent. The new 5901's with the color display are in. $255 shipped to the lower 48

So my 5901 will have the color display when it ships this week?

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

Archived