Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Possible Port Noise?


ouch2500

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just recently finished a box, for three Memphis reference 12's and I'm a little bit worried this thing may end up sounding like sh*t. The recommended enclosure size dictates that I'll need 6 cubes of displacement, so I ended up building a box with 6.3 cubes and I have it tuned to 35hz. The port is 3" tall, by 12" wide and 7.5" deep. Should I be worried about noise here or will I be okay as far as that goes. I have a couple pics of the box almost finished without the holes cut out.

l_97c5716d76f74fbebc3ed08922278e5a.jpg

l_af1d6381c6734d94aad75c3c97f69f78.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3139 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...