tacomabanga1986 Posted March 21, 2009 Report Posted March 21, 2009 how is the midbass rance on these? are they better than kicker kx's? i might run some i my truck, comps in front and in back and get rid of my 8's in the back, i like my polk db 6&1/2 but for some reason i keep gettin phaseing issues with my comps, i go pos to pos, neg to neg and dont sound even, but i might get a set of these to, they seem like they got a good feedback rateing on em, and for $60 a set thats cheaper than duals n what knot here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
t-roy Posted March 22, 2009 Author Report Posted March 22, 2009 thats what i was thinking i was looking in to the polks but these seem like everyone loves em and the look just as tough!!!
t-roy Posted March 22, 2009 Author Report Posted March 22, 2009 i think i'm gona run thesewith a powerbass asa-400.4 you think this amp will treat these 6.5 comp. and a set of there phoneix gold 6x9's or a tma audio 4 channel by jl audio is what the tma audio is made b y for anyone who don't know that. thanks for all the help
tacomabanga1986 Posted March 22, 2009 Report Posted March 22, 2009 oh,i gotmy polks for hella cheap man, $200 comp set for $60 and they getreally loud to, i just need a new 4ch amp tho,i got the db6500(white) 6&1/2 comps in front, db 651(brown) coax inback ran off a 600w sony 4ch, its ok but can be alot better here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
pokertramp Posted April 6, 2009 Report Posted April 6, 2009 After looking endlessly for a low price set of components, I think I am going with these. I do have one question, if I want 2 in each door, should I tie them in to 2 ohms and put them on a 2 channel amp or am I better off putting a splitter on a 4 channel amp for the RCA's and run them off of that?
Joeskey Posted April 6, 2009 Report Posted April 6, 2009 i think i am going to be buying these now, lately they have been brung up twice in my other forums as well, hmm i want to see what the buzzz it about "never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast" "its time has come for those who are different to stand united"
Tyan Posted April 6, 2009 Report Posted April 6, 2009 better putting a splitter on a 4 channel amp for the RCA's and run them off of that !! my VIDEOS
pokertramp Posted April 6, 2009 Report Posted April 6, 2009 So I take that as a yes for the 4CH amp??? Just in case, I would use a Y adapter on the RCA outputs for the front channel off the stereo and run them to the amp. Them I would get a separate 2 CH amp for the rear speakers........
Tyan Posted April 6, 2009 Report Posted April 6, 2009 So I take that as a yes for the 4CH amp??? Just in case, I would use a Y adapter on the RCA outputs for the front channel off the stereo and run them to the amp. Them I would get a separate 2 CH amp for the rear speakers........ what rear speakers .... dint u say two pairs of RSDs... my VIDEOS
pokertramp Posted April 6, 2009 Report Posted April 6, 2009 what rear speakers .... dint u say two pairs of RSDs... 2 pair of RSD's in the front. I will probably put 1 in the rear as they are cheaper than the PG 6x9's.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.