Colin - STAPUFT Posted March 21, 2009 Report Posted March 21, 2009 Two of these are $22! (93 db sensitivity) http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=272-110 These are $20 each- (104 db sensitivity) http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=272-115 I would be giving these around 50 watts each- I just want something on the pretty cheap that will freakin' scream, but I want them to sound pretty good. I don't mean sublime good- I just mean not like crap good. The plan is to put them on the back RCAs (even though they would be in the dash), that way I can fade them in/out/off if I want to. Which ones or has someone found something better somewhere? 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
raytard Posted March 26, 2009 Report Posted March 26, 2009 the second one, i have that style in my car, but its whip audio, tw-66 i think is the part number like 18 bux apiece dumb loud, harsh as fuck, but i guess they dont sound like crap, def loudloudloud Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
bennett15 Posted March 26, 2009 Report Posted March 26, 2009 second one 98 Dodge Durango 12 000K 50/55W Headlights 12 000K 35W Fog lights HU Panasonic CQ-VX100 7" Reciever (1) Fi SSD 18" Fully Loaded (1) Ported box 33hz (1) Soundstream TRX1500D (1) Soundstream TRX2.440 (1) RE 6.5" Component Set (1) Rear battery Big 3 in 0/1 gauge 2 runs of 1/0 Gauge wire 250A Alt soon..
DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 26, 2009 Report Posted March 26, 2009 Motorola PIEZO TWEETERS KSN-1005 They say 15.95 but I see the in Canal for 5.00 and they are loud DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
sgt taylor Posted March 27, 2009 Report Posted March 27, 2009 I have the first ones you have listed and they sound pretty good and you get 2 for the price of 1
Colin - STAPUFT Posted March 27, 2009 Author Report Posted March 27, 2009 I went with the cheaper pair. I may not like it... so I went with the cheaper ones. I could always get another pair of these if I really like them. I don't want any harshness- so I am going to try the babies. I will let you guys know how they do! 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.